Christmas is the glorious event. People will feel that there is something missing when there is no decoration, like inflatable Christmas decorations. There are so many Christmas figures that can be decorated for celebrating Christmas at your home and it can be done easily, like Santa Claus, golden star, sitting sleigh, and angels that will enliven your house. However, an accident may happen to your inflatable decoration that will force you to discard them and you should buy the new one. However, these inflatable Christmas decorations fix tips will help you so that your money can be saved for the other important thing.
- It is possible for having a hole or a tear in your inflatable decoration pieces, so it will lead into a difficulty staying filled, and it will be difficult to be spotted when it has a very small hole. Moreover, it can become more severe when the inflatable Christmas decoration piece does not want to be inflated at all. A piece of tissue paper can be run over the decoration when the hole causing the air leak cannot clearly be seen by you.
- Any visible holes can be spaced with some heavy duct type’s layers so that the compromising aesthetic of the decoration can be prevented when it has been done discretely. The duct tape can be smoothed so that the tape can be sealed to the hole and the air leak can be prevented quickly.
- Any leak’s sources can be closed using a patch design so that the vinyl can be repaired after that. The different instructions will be featured by the different patch kits and you can follow them closely. The sealant can be set in a place after you have glued the patch in place and it is set with a hair dryer.
- After the inflating component of the decoration, the outlet and the circuit breaker has been checked. The inflatable can be unplugged from any outlets. The covering over the electric component can be unzipped after you have finished spotting and checking the component so that the power can be redirected to. After that, the burnt-out original fuse can be replaced when you have already found the spare fuse. Alternatively, a new fuse should be bought from the local electronics supply store if it is needed by you.
- From the evaluation that you have made, you will know that your inflatable decorations are broken or not. Plugging in the inflatable should be avoided and thrown away when you know that the plug is really broken, because you will get the fire risk if you still want to use this plug.
Entirely, you can use the piece of vinyl so that the holes in your inflatable Christmas decorations can be plugged in a vinyl patch kits’ lieu. You may also use fabric glue for attaching the piece to your inflatable decorations. Well, after you have finished fixing your inflatable, you will realize that you have worked well making you do not need to buy the new inflatable decoration. So, emit His light through your festive house.